More than just a Pet Tag
Utilizing Mobile Technology to make your companion's life easier.
A Collar Above and MobiPetTags
September 15, 2011
MobiPetTag Systems, the leader in mobile Wireless Pet ID Tags and "A Collar Above" the leading manufacturer of custom designed cloth and leather dog and cat collars, have agreed to combine MobiPetTags' metal (Al & SS) Wireless Pet ID Tags with "A Collar Above" dog and cat collars. Now owners can doubly protect their companion with MobiPetTags' "Safe-Attached" on-collar Wireless Pet ID Tags with an integrated collar from "A Collar Above".
Natural Disaster's Hidden Costs
May 9, 2011
When Tornados, Floods or Hurricanes occur; pets, horses and other animals can be separated from their owners and families by miles and for extended periods of time. Pets can be adopted out during the separation in an attempt to help the wondering animal. So when the original owner tries to reclaim their family member – ownership may have to be proven on the spot to get your family member back. Same thing may occur for horses and other animals. For these reasons, MobiPetTags has announced an additional “Pet ID Photo” option for MobiPetTags customers, where they can keep up to 10 photos of personal pet photos specifically taken for identification purposes. All of the photos are available in seconds from our customer’s "Pet Information Page”. Thus if you are ever separated from your companion by events beyond your control you will always have at your finger tips the proof you will need to get your companion back with your family.
Disaster Preparedness Links:
MobiPetTags Goes International
April 25, 2011
MobiPetTags is launching programs into Canada, Australia, Turkey and the Netherlands. We are very excited to announce that our international Pet Parents can now purchase selective products to help them provide the protective critical information for their companions when and where they need it. They can now travel anywhere in the world and feel safe that they can protect their family's companion.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a “Smart MobiPetTag”?
- Why do I need the MobiPetTag System?
- How does the MobiPetTag System fax my information?
- Does the MobiPetTag System have to use the cell phone?
- What if my cell phone does not work with the Microsoft Tag software?
- How do I report a lost pet?
- What happens when I report a lost pet?
- What is the “Smart MobiPetTag System”?
- How does the MobiPetTag System work?
- What is the Pet Info Page?
- What is the difference between Shot History and Shot Records?
- How do I get started?
- How do I get my Shot Records into my PetInfoPage?
- How do I get started?
- Does the MobiPetTag System take the place of the Microchip?
- Why is the MobiPetTag System the only Pet Tag that works immediately in an emergency?
- Places that use MobiPetTags
- It is a custom designed barcode by Microsoft® Tag printed on lightweight flexible plastic. The barcode is an internet address that can be addressed via a cell phones or with a PC.
- First, to avoid rejections and delays at
airports, hotels, boarding sites, dog parks, animal shows, groomers, or
anywhere where you need key information about your pet, second, the
MobiPetTag System is the quickest way to reunite you with your lost
And, if your companion is ever injured the MobiPetTag System is the fastest and most complete way to get your companion's critical information into the hands of the care giver - much faster than the microchip.
- MobiPetTag provides an online fax system to our "Faxing Online" customers as a separate service that can be used from their cell phones or personal computers.
- No, there are three ways it can work: First, It starts with the MobiPetTag Collar Tag (printed with the custom designed barcode). When you snap/scan the barcode with your cell phone the phone will automatically locate and open your personal pet information page, Second, the address to your personal pet information page is typed on the back of the Collar Tag, so it can be typed into your cell phone’s browser or your PC to open your personal pet information page, and Third, there is an emergency contact phone number on the back of the Collar Tag that can be called 24/7 to locate the owner of the pet.
- As stated above there are other ways to use the MobiPetTag. Even though the Microsoft Tag software works with QR Codes, MobiPetTag Systems does offer another Tag/Link application for those cell phones that cannot use the Microsoft® Tag software. We offer the "QR Code" tags and FREE software from 3GVision (http://www.i-nigma.com/Downloadi-nigmaReader.html) for those cell phones that do not work with the Microsoft Tag software. Contact MobiPetTag at “http://bit.ly/mobicontact“ to test the alternate Tag. Whether or not your cell phone works with either the Microsoft Tag or the QR Code Tag there are 167 million smart phones and tablets in the United States that do and they are the people that will be looking for your lost or injured companion.
- We provide two quick ways to report a lost pet: First, there is an emergency contact number provided to all MobiPetTag customers, and second, we provide a special “Lost Pet Report” page at MobiPetTag that has been specially designed to work with a cell phone. So, you can fill out and send the form anytime or from anywhere.
Once MobiPetTag has identifies where your pet was lost we will notify via text or email a lost pet alert to or member���s cell phones or PCs. Then we will send a lost pet report (including your pets online picture) via email to shelters, clinics, volunteer pet rescuers, animal emergency hospitals, pounds and rescue organizations within a 10 mile radius of where you lost your pet. We will keep you informed of all contacts with these organizations and members until your pet is found.
It is the combination of the latest in custom 2D bar coding from Microsoft® Tag's mobile phone software Application with the 3 billion plus cell phone and personal computer users and a custom designed personal pet information web page to provide access to your companion's key information - whenever or wherever your companion requires it.
- There are three ways it can work: First, It starts with the MobiPetTag Collar Link (printed with the custom designed barcode). When you snap/scan the barcode with your cell phone the phone will automatically locate and open your personal pet information page; Second, the address to your personal pet information page is typed on the back of the Collar Link, so it can be typed into your cell phone’s browser or your PC to open your personal pet information page, and Third, there is an emergency contact phone number on the back of the Collar Link that can be called 24/7 to help locate your companion.
- It is a compilation of data/information about the pet and owner provided by the owner of the pet. The owner has the ability to select what data/information is displayed on the public page.
- Shot History is a list of dates and type of shot typed into your Personal Information Page. Shot Records are pictures/scans of the veterinarian’s actual Shot documents.
- When filling out your Personal Information Page you will be given the opportunity to type in your Pet’s Shot History’s date and type.
- By contacting MobiPetTag and arranging for your Pet’s Shot Records to be sent to MobiPetTag via email or postal mail.
- Simply choose one of our many plans: from simply joining our National Notification Network (FREE) where you will receive notification of lost companions when a member of MobiPetTag loses a companion within five miles of your location or you can get started protecting your companion with our basic "Starter Pack" to purchasing the complete "Pet Profile Suite" which will provide the ultimate in protection, safety and coverage for your companion.
- The microchip is an excellent supplement to your MobiPetTag. You can add your MobiPetTag "bit.ly" address (http://bit.ly/sadie65r) to the information on the microchip, then whoever accesses the microchip will also have immediate access to the critical information on your MobiPetTag Pet Information Page. However, given the inherent problems with matching the microchip with the correct scanner and the delays intrinsic with having a stranger taking their time to locate a clinic or vet that has a scanner, the MobiPetTag offers a simple, quicker and non-intrusive method of finding the owner or providing the critical information your companion may need.
As stated above all Microchips require a "scanner" and an operator which takes a great deal of time to acquire. Pet tags that have a phone number on them do not take into account that your phone number changes, plus if your pet is injured and requires immediate medical assistance you will have to have your pets medical records handy. Do you know where they are? With the MobiPetTag system, your pets medical records are immediately accessible directly from the PetTag or KeyTag. Thus, anyone with a phone, mobile phone, smart-phone or personal computer can access your pets medical information as quickly as they can dial.
Pet (Dog, Cat, Horses, etc) shows
4 H Clubs
World Wide Traveling
Natural Disaster Preparations